Gisele Bundchen World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gisele Bundchen World

Gisele Bundchen Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Image inspiration

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niki
Gisele lover
Gisele lover
Niki

Image inspiration Empty
PostSubject: Image inspiration   Image inspiration Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:11 am

In 2006, Elle magazine bosses surveyed the American leading stylists and asked them to name the star whose hair is a favourite for their clients. More than 50 percent gave Bündchen the title of best hair in Hollywood.
In February 2008, research results were publicized by The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) to reveal how world celebrity images, which overwhelm popular media, influence people's choices and decisions to undergo plastic surgery. The question asked was "What influences do celebrities have on the decisions patients make?". The survey was sent to more than 20,000 plastic surgeons in 84 countries. Gisele Bündchen was among the most frequently mentioned celebrities. Bündchen won the abdomen and hair categories and took second place in the breasts category.
On January 2011, Bündchen came in first in the most desired female body on the 14th Annual Famed Hottest Looks survey, compiled by Beverly Hills plastic surgeons Dr. Richard Fleming and Dr. Toby Mayer. Even after giving birth in December 2009, her body was the most requested by the doctors' patients.
“ 'Different body types are represented on the list because most women are shaped differently and want to look naturally beautiful,' explained Dr. Fleming. 'Some women want the lean look like Gisele ”
According to Vogue.com Bündchen, who was considered by designer David Neville of Rag & Bone, is one of the newest icons in American style.
In 2011 Askmen.com revealed their Annual "Most Desirable Women" list of which Gisele along with Angelina Jolie and Beyonce being the only women to make the list every year for ten years in a row.
She is often cited in popular culture as a "standard of beauty". In the May 2011 issue of Vanity Fair pop singer Katy Perry stated, When asked about the infamous photo Brand tweeted of her without makeup in the middle of the night, Perry laughs it off. “We were just messing around,” she says, “I didn’t really care. I mean, when I go to rehearsals I look like that. I’m every woman. It takes a village to make me who I am…. You don’t have to wake up looking like, you know, Gisele.”
In the August 2011 issue of Allure Magazine Jessica Alba stated; "I can't ever get down to the weight I was before I had Honor," she says. "My body's just different. The jeans just sort of zip up differently, and things hang differently. It's a miracle what happens, but you definitely are different afterward." She laughs. "Unless you're Gisele."
On the popular American Television show "The Office" the tv character Andy Bernard played by Ed Helms was famously quoted as saying "Andy: I date models. Face models. My girlfriend, on a scale of one to Gisele, uh, a nine."
Her home country even credits a surge in breast enlargements to the “G-Force” (to borrow a phrase from Women’s Wear Daily).
Back to top Go down

Image inspiration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gisele Bundchen World :: Gisele Bundchen :: About Gisele-
Jump to: