Gisele Bundchen World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gisele Bundchen World

Gisele Bundchen Fans

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gisele wins the Green Celebrity award

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theodora
Admin
Admin
Theodora

Gisele wins the Green Celebrity award Empty
PostSubject: Gisele wins the Green Celebrity award   Gisele wins the Green Celebrity award Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:46 am

Gisele wins the Green Celebrity award Img_eng_2_3_00_9908 The internet users voted, and our Goodwill Ambassador was the big winner of the International Green Awards – category Best Green Celebrity. Others nominated for the award included Sting, Cameron Diaz, Don Cheadle, and Paul McCartney.
The category Best Green International Celebrity has the goal of awarding celebrities that use their public image to inspire people around the world to have a better commitment to the environment and highlight the importance of sustainability. This was a great recognition of Gisele’s work and efforts as she has been bringing attention to environmental causes for years now.
The supermodel also left a message on her official fanpage on Facebook saying: “Thank you all for voting for me as Best Green Celebrity. I’m so grateful to be able to bring attention to the causes in which I truly believe. Go Green!”. Take a look at it!
Thank you all for voting for Gisele as the Best Green Celebrity. You guys rock!
Back to top Go down
http://giselebworld.blogspot.com

Gisele wins the Green Celebrity award
Page 1 of 1